Monday, October 26, 2009

Just A Girl with the.POTENTIAL to become whatever she wants

Rght now I'm focused.driven trying to achieve my goals so who wants to hope on my rocket and get to there dreams
Hello World lolI'm Kiid a young girl with big dreams(not entertaiment dreams) but dreams of being successful in the business industry (Accounting).Currently i'm a freshman in college(yayers).
Why am i doing this because i love music.films.fashion(urban)and i like going to different blogs but not the gossip ones
What am i going to do
give you "All Things Fresh" some of the dopest music (at least to me) artist i think you should know/albums/mixtapes i think you should get. I am a music dork i listen to a wide variety of things.Soo stay tune for new artist old artist and artist you completely forgot about(lol) I will also put random films.photography.and art on here stuff i think is illy
Potentially the Last Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment